Freedom Focus offers a wide variety of Personal Firearms Instruction
Email or call to register: Mark Townsend – (765)-418-2248 – firstname.lastname@example.org
NRA Gun Safety Seminar – 2 hours – $40
The goal of this seminar is to highlight the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude essential for selecting, safely handling, storing and cleaning a firearm.
- Gun Safety
- Gun Storage
- Types of Firearms and Their Parts
- What to Expect on the Range
- What You Need at the Range
- Cleaning Your Gun
- NRA Training Courses.
USCCA Basic Pistol – 3 hours – $50
This course covers:
- Self-Defense Firearms Basics
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- Variety of Available Gear
USCCA Home Defense – 3 hours – $50
This course covers subjects from the Basic Pistol Course.
- How to Develop a Personal and Home Protection Plan
- The Legal Use of Force in the Home
- violent encounters and their aftermath.
NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting – 8 hours – $100
The NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course is intended for all individuals regardless of previous shooting experience. (You do not have to be an NRA member to attend this class.)
Course Instruction includes:
- Gun Safety Rules
- Proper Operation of Revolvers and Semi-Automatic Pistols
- Ammunition Knowledge and Selection
- Pistol Selection and Storage
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Pistol Inspection and Maintenance
- Shooting Range Safety
- Live Fire on Shooting Range with an NRA Certified Instructor Includes:
- Nationally Standardized Shooting Qualification
- Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination
- Course Completion Certificate
**ADDED BONUS** Students will receive the NRA Guide: “Basics of Pistol Shooting”
Self-Defense Simulation Training
3 hours in classroom – $75
Ever wonder what you would do if you were attacked?
Do you have questions about when it is justified to use lethal force to defend yourself, or someone else?
This course will cover:
• The four rules of gun safety
• The legal use of force
• Violent encounters and the aftermath
• Judgement training using laser pistols and interactive simulated scenarios
There will be 60-90 minutes of classroom education followed by judgement training using the simulator. The simulations allow students to experience self-defense scenarios in which they will learn skills to respond appropriately. This course is limited to 6 students. This ensures all students can experience plenty of scenarios. You are learning the entire time though. Even if you aren’t the person reacting to the scenario, you are learning by watching and discussing. This is a great group learning opportunity. Bring your significant other so you can learn to work together.
USCCA Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
6 hours in classroom – $100
optional 2 hours live fire training – $50
A comprehensive course for anyone currently, or considering, owning or carrying a firearm for self-defense.
This course will help you understand your rights and responsibilities as you apply for your CCW permit in Indiana. The Indiana permit allows you to carry in many states.
The course is a complete guide to understanding:
- Conflict Avoidance
- Situational Awareness
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- The Physiology and Psychology of Violent Encounters
- The Legal Aspects of Using Deadly Force
- And Much More
**This course starts with a classroom session and then allows the student to choose if they want to participate in live-fire activity. The student can choose from two live-fire options based on their experience level and whether or not they own the necessary equipment.**
Private Instruction – $75/hour
Private Instruction is geared towards students requests. Anything from basic marksmanship to more advanced skills. Please contact us to discuss available options: email@example.com